Reay Group Pipe & Civil is contracted across Australia for the ‘turn key’ construction of coal seam gas drainage installations and maintenance, extraction, and reticulation infrastructure. These include pit de-watering and slurry transfer systems for mining operations; further the establishment of easements and provision of sealed and un-sealed road construction projects.
Our experienced team will supply, install and maintain these services. Aside from providing mining services in Australia, we also negotiate term contracts for the maintenance and integrity of the mechanical or civil assets.
RSG supplies, installs and delivers the following turnkey services in Australia:
- Coal mine gas drainage infrastructure including UIS, SIS and GOAF reticulation pipelines
- Gas well connections
- Well head rehabilitation
- Supply and installation of pipelines for site transfer or pit de-watering services
- Supply, installation and management of skid and pontoon mounted pump assemblies
- Process plant welding
- Surface and underground infrastructure
- Supply and installations of pipelines
- Repairs and upgrades
- Supply of pumps and ancillary equipment
- Tailings dam construction, up-grades and ancillary infrastructure
- Site earth works
- Sealed & un-sealed road construction
- Haul road maintenance
- Top soil removal
- Site rehabilitation projects
- Supply labour
- Supply machinery
Mining Services Projects
See more of our projects...
Reay Group Pipe & Civil is fully resourced and has the capacity to facilitate projects Australia wide…